GPX 5000 Gold Detector Standard Pack (Minelab)
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology!
The GPX 5000 gold detector is an exceptional piece of equipment. With Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), Multi Period Sensing (MPS) and Dual Voltage Technology (DVT), which are exclusive technologies from Minelab, you are sure to have more success!
Using the detector is not only for gold, but for jewellery and relics as well? No problem. The detector uses unique features and new technology which has improved the its ability to detect. It is a quiet machine and runs smoothly over even the most severe ground conditions. The GPX 5000 gold detector is ideal for beginners or professionals, for gold prospecting and deep relic searches.
Here is a list of the GPX 5000 specifications:
- Frequency - Bi-Level and Advanced Pulse Induction
- Standard 11"Round Double-D with 11"Monoloop coil
- A transflective visual display of 64 x 128px, including a white backlight
- It has memory which can be changed or reset. Changes to the settings automatically stored
- Modes of detection - General, Deep, High Mineral, Patch, High-Trash, Pin Point. All of these settings are modify-able
- Timing modes - Normal, Enhance, Sensitive Extra, Sensitive Smooth, Sharp, Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold (ideal for beaches), Fine Gold
- Sensitivity adjustment levels - RX Gain 1-20
- The motion is controllable and iron reject levels can also be adjusted
- It uses a rechargeable 68Wh Lithium-Ion battery with a built-in amplifier for the speaker.
- The battery has up 12hours of use, and comes with both a car charger and mains charger.
- An alert will sound when the battery is low.
- When extended, the detectors length is 1.3m or 51.2".
- The detector weighs 2.4kg, which includes the battery and coil. However, excluding the coil's battery and accessories.
To learn more about the GPX 5000 gold detector, please read through the brochure.
For an upgrade, consider the GPX 7000 gold detector. It has deeper detection and is also waterproof up to 1m, making shallows fun to search!