Basic Chain Mill
Intro level chain mill. Modular unit, fast assembly,
- Very portable, fast set-up.
- Can be used in the field or at home
- Mill and frame only
- 30 mm in, powder out, Collect the milled material in bags.
- Pan / wash out later.
- Mills average of 120 Kg per hour of hard gold ore,
- Low fuel consumption,
Entry level chain mill.
This is an entry level modular chain mill unit. It is quick to set up and very easy to use. All moving parts are state-of-the-art design, yet it is very low maintenance and robust. It also has very low fuel consumption. The unit is portable, quick to assemble and is suitable for use at home or in the field.
The unit does not include the motor, but only the frame and the mill, so be sure to pace the order for the motor as well. Even though this is an entry level system, you are still able to push through an average of 120kg of hard gold ore per hour. It can handle up to 30mm gravel going in, and punches out in a powder form. Collect the milled material in bags and pan it out later.
- Mill and frame only, please order motor separately.
- 30 mm in, powder out
- Collect the milled material in bags.
- Pan / wash out later
- Mills average of 120 Kg per hour of hard gold ore
- Low fuel consumption
We also offer an upgraded version of the chain mill, as well as panning equipment. For more information about the chain mill, feel free to ask. If you'd like to set up a new system all together, please send us a list of what you need and we'll help with the design and manufacturing of your plant.