Gold Monster 1000 Detector
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you’re looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you’ve been waiting for!
The Gold Monster 1000 detector is an entry-level type gold detector. It offers all the basic needs for gold detection, without any of the fuss. Though, using an intermediate 45 kHz frequency, along with a 24 bit-signal processor, it does reduce excess noise and prevents false signals. It has improved technologies that help detect both ferrous, and non-ferrous ions, and can detect gold nuggets between 0.2 - 0.3 grams.
Here is a list of the Gold Monster 1000 specifications:
- The frequency /transmission 45 kHz VLF Ultra-Wide dynamic range
- The coil - GM 10 & GM 05
- Coils are waterproof up to 1m / 3ft. The control box, however, is only splash proof
- It offers a monochrome LCD screen
- Detection modes are Gold (iron reject) and Deep All-Metal
- It has automatic ground balance
- And easy-track ground balance type
- Manual sensitivity levels are between 1-10, and Automatic levels ranges from 11 upward
- The detector includes a Li-Ion battery, but also requires 8x AA batteries, which are not included.
- The extended length of the detector is 1.38m (54.4"), and the collapsed length is 944mm (37.2")
- It weighs 1.33kg, or 2.94lbs, without the battery, but with the GM 10 coil.
Included in the box are:
- Control Box
- Arm Set
- GM 10 Coil - 10" x 6"Double-D
- GM 05 Coil - 5" Double-D
- 3.5mm / 1/8" Headphones
- Collapsable Shafts
- AC Charger
- Car Battery Cable
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Rechargeable AA Battery Carrier
- Universal Shaft Adapter
- A digging tool
For more information about the Gold Monster 1000 detector, please read the brochure.
If you're looking for a bit of an upgrade, consider the SDC 2300 Gold Detector.