Portable Diamond 4 Inch Wash Plant
4 inch portable wash plant for diamond dredging in rivers.
- This unit is designed to work on difficult to enter areas, in bush and bruch field.
- It is completely portable and modular in design, all parts can be carried by hand.
- This unit is used with our mobile or portable 4 inch dredge units.
- This unit is used inline with a dredge pump.
Fitted with double screens, and 3 outlets.
- The 1 st outlet is designed to attach a gold sluice box if required.
- The 2 nd outlet is to capture alluvial diamond gravel
- The 3 rd outlet is for overburden and discharge from the unit.
Portable 4 inch wash plant for diamond dredging in rivers
Wash plants make diamond mining that much easier without having to manually sift through alluvial gravel. With this 4 inch wash plant you'll be collecting nuggets in no time! This system is fit with two screens - a 2mm for finer alluvial gravel and a second, larger screen allowing more course gravel. This ultimately gives you optimum opportunity to get the most out of your gravel.
The drum rotates at a set pace of 125PRM and is not adjustable. The wash plant has 3 outlets for processed gold or diamonds. The first, where the 2mm mesh filters out the finer material, has a runoff that connects to a 4 inch sluice box. However, this is optional for gold mining, but we recommend it for diamond mining. The second outlet, where the courser gravel collects, washes out into a separate container. The third is for all excess waste or trailings. Keep this for reprocessing at a later stage, if you'd like.
Benefits of using the 4 inch wash plant
- This unit is designed to work on difficult to enter areas, such as bushes and/or brush fields
- It is completely portable and modular in design, all parts are carry-able by hand
- This unit fits in-line with our mobile or portable 4 inch dredge units.
- Double screens, and 3 outlets
- 1st outlet - attach to a gold sluice box if required
- 2nd outlet is to capture alluvial diamond gravel
- 3rd outlet is for overburden and discharge from the unit